Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey im back

well.. i guess life is kinda boring back here in singapore..
and well.. i guess i better update this often to let ppl know how im doing here.. haha..
well.. day 1 back in singapore went kinda well..
still connected with friends through facebook and messenger.. so it feels like i never left at all..
gonna get my postings tomorrow morning.. and well.. i hope everything goes well..
by the way.. had dinner with jiejie just now..
me and moo touched down at changi around 6..
we rushed back to the hostel through the train.. and guess who i met on the train..
i was rushing into a cabin when the door closed.. it sandwiched my bag and i tried to pull it in..
and guess wad.. somemore called out my name..
i gave the bag a strong pull.. i came loose.. and i looked up.. guess who??
it was my sister.. haha.. omg i was shocked.. such coincidence.. or was it fated..
well.. we had dinner after that.. i went online up till now..
i miss my bed.. my room.. my house..
thank god i'll be going back after 2 weeks.. haha..

cheerios~ will be updating soon..

1 comment:

Kar Hing said...

Haha your sister told me about the train incident! That's seriously ONE GOOD COINCIDENCE XD!