Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hectic

well.. im back to school.. ON the 4th day of CNY..
wat is this? my frens back in malaysia are just getting started with the holidays.. and here i am back in school..
well.. actually school wasnt that bad either.. ^^
my sojourn in malaysia was one to remember..
well.. i reached friday night.. and i missed my bed..
the next day was the day before new year..
i went to the usual prayers before having lunch at my uncles..
reunion dinner was eaten at some restaurant near my house.. food sucked btw.. and there were no one for me to see.. haa
first day of new year went well.. received lots of angpaus.. went to hianee's house.. and had some fun there..
the next day was awesome.. my house had an open house for lunch.. and my friends came over
we gambled.. and i lost ( alot!!)..
we played drinkin games too.. and that i enjoyed the most.. especially when the girls drink.. haha... their faces turn red almost immediately.. lol..
i left for karwei's house in the evening..
sang karaoke until my voice broke.. haha.. and then drank non stop...
we went out for mamak during 3 in the morning.. and it was scary.. especially wif the "drunk" karwei behind the wheel..
and the next day.. it was time to say goodbye... said my goodbyes and went to the airpost..
met lotsa familiar faces there.. but i was shy to say hi.. haha
and yeah.. school started again today..
and when i first step into the school.. everyone i met who knew me would go " nice haircut".. haha...
i dont see anything special.. but wth it sure attracts alot of attention..
and guess wad.. my form teacher even asked me to cut it again.. ><
"helllo.. i just cut it 5 days ago okay??zz"
and yeah there was soccer training today.. and it was a real killer..
we started with a 5km run.. when the leader first said 10 rounds.. i was like ' are u serious?"..
but im glad i finished it.. we did drills too.. and yeah.. i hope i still can walk tomorrow.. ^^
and yeah.. im in the hostel's futsal first team.. woohoo..
we're defending the Cup this year.. but we have training every sunday.. so yeah.. there goes my sunday outings.. zzz.. at least for these few months..

Well julian asked my to update.. so i did..
and he asked me to mention that he is handsome.. so here goes..
"JULIAN GEORGE IS FREAKING HOT AND HANDSOME ^^"

i gotta go sleep.. and btw.. Man Utd won.. woots.. Rooney!!

No comments: