Sunday, July 18, 2010

I miss home

yeah.. a sudden wave of nostalgia swept over me...
i dont know why.. and i dont know exactly when.. but i suddenly miss my warm comfy bed..
i miss homecooked food by my lovely aunt..
i miss the pampering and love by my parents..
i miss driving to the gym early in the morning with my mom..
i miss cranking stupid jokes with my dad..
i miss going to Bangi Kopitiam with mom and dad and just talking..
i miss my frieds.. especially the close ones..
i miss playing futsal and having dinner later..
i miss playing badminton and also having dinner later..
i miss getting drunk and everybody stays over at my place..
i miss watching movies on my teevee..
i miss.............


Life is kinda clockwork nowadays..
trainings have become more intense... thrice a week.. mon, wed, fri..
terms was kinda ok.. hope i'll be safe..
btw we( malaysian's ) performed a song during Celebration of Culture last week...
had a duet part with LOVE.. niceeee

and yeah.. SPAIN won... watching it with other borders was kinda nice...

anyway.. i gotta go sleep.. dont know why but im kinda excited for the new week.. yay...

Nights..



Life sucks like

No comments: