Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All work and no play makes me dead...

its study... dance.. homework and sleep..
been doing this for the past few days...
its damn tiring la...
sufferring from lack of sleep..
not bcoz of insomnia.. its bcoz i juz don have enough time to sleep la..
but i cant do anything too...
maybe just try to catch 40 winks on the bus or during free time between periods..
nothing new to me though.. have been through the same thing since last year...
but i really have the mood to study now adi..
i think the visit from my parents to sku really motivated me a lot..
thx... and i will not let anyone down..
im gonna do well for my exams.. thats a guarantee..
and btw.. happy birthday bee..
yesterday u sleep liao i think.. hmmm...
cannt be the first to greet u.. sad.. haha ^^
anyway.. happy birthday..
i better go back to my studying.. haha..
weird rite?? i suddenly kinda like studying.. not like me also..
kla.. gtg.. bb...

Happy Birthday Bee... mmmmm ^^

No comments: