Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Moo Year..

Its the year of the ox everybody... and im sure the ox doesn't go moo moo moo..
i actually dont know wad sounds oxes give out though.. haha..
enough crappin.. today was fun.. i slept at around 5 yesterday...
crazy bout my ipod.. installing stuff... juz jailbreaked it...
woke up at 10 smtg... blur blur sia.. straight away go greet mum and dad...
gong xi fa cai... hong pao na lai.. haha... i really said dat..
they seriously wanted to give me angpao one.. den i say kidding la.. then go take shower...
and guess wad.. i washed my hair.!!. chinese pantang wash hair one leh.. haha.. i cant remember a year during first day of CNY i din wash my hair.. haha..
i alwiz 4get... after that went to ahma's place... cousins alredi there... at one time there was about 26 of us in that small house...
my dad brother.. eldest and 3rd sis and godbrother and godsister were there...
it was fun.. played dai di.. and i keep win la.. so ong.. haha..
met up wif most of my couzzies again.. all grown up adi... some getting married.. some married adi somemore pregnant.. many working... wat the heck.. so faz la time flies..
even my goduncle.. her daughters.. all grown up.. last year stil remember they look like small kids..
now pretty liao leh..
haha.. chit chatted until 3 smtg.. den headed back home.. my sis fren wanna come.. so chiong back home lo...
lihai lo they all.. her fren come adi say halo to everyone they lock inside the room wif my sis adi.. dono do wad.. wahaha.. jkjk..
now only i realised that my sis fren.. yin yin... don look like her.. AT ALL..!!
dono why last time i say look like her.. haha !!..
after that.. i slept... and got scolded... bcoz i was sleepin during the time of the so called "solar eclispe"... mum scolded me.. haha.. almost got into a fight...
slack until now lo.. tomolo fren stil wanna come over.. damn busy whole night calling ppl..
relatives at my house also no chap them.. haha.. paiseh lo.. klakla...
gtg adi.. chaozz..

CNY holiday 2 days nia.. appeal one day extra somemore get scolding.. WTF... fck sg.. ^^

No comments: