Monday, June 8, 2009

I miss home

just called back home... seems like my family is having fun..
without me!! haha..
they just came back from a run in Kelantan.. went on a shopping spree too..
walao.. lucky they still remember to buy things for me..

okay.. morning today was spent in school..
had chem and physics "test"... where everyone sat side by side and communicated..
haha.. actually learned something today.. somekind like a revision for me la..
better den nothing.. came back bout 1smtg and slept straight till 7...
never exercise.. but i still do push up and situps to reach my goal of having a Roman Gods body.. haha... ^^

life's getting hectic... prelims in less den 2 weeks.. god help me..
im already in holiday mood... even though its not holiday for me yet in this holiday time..
haha ^^

gotta go.. study for tomolo's test...

just found out someone got back into a relationship.. lol ^^

No comments: