Saturday, June 13, 2009

Slacking

okay... if u guys see me blogging.. that means im slacking..
prelims are in a weeks time but im still wasting my time here..
most of my classmates are doing some hardcore mugging but here i am typing my way about my life..
i think exams are still the same anywhere...
last minute spirit is for the malaysians... haha...
anyway.. i have been doing some revisions now and then.. so i think im still okay..
gotta be doing some hardcore studying from monday onwards...
hope that i can be infront of a book studying at least 10 hours a day.. all the best to me.. haha ^^

Am i wasting to much money?? i think im spending alot more here if compared to studying in malaysia...
i just spent a fortune help my friends to pay for their jerseys first...
they will pay me back i know.. but my bank account seems to be getting drier and drier.. omg...
i must control!!!... but tell me how... if the food seriously sucks.. i think even dog food taste better.. even though i myself have not tried any before..
i have cut down on my shopping... but eating alone is burning a hole in my pocket.. OUCH!..
i think i'll just bear with it.. cut down on my expenses... eat "shitty" food.. or eat less of it..
it's a double edge sword i think... i will be starving.. but i'll get thinner.. good right??

okay.. gonna go into a serious matter now... it's been a while since i blogged on my feelings..
erm... i think its because i dont have feelings for these few month?? haha ^^
okay..
I THINK LOVE IS RANDOM..
okay.. i said it... love is definently random..
anything can happen.. and it can happen to anyone..
called an old buddy few days ago and was " updated " by the happening back home..
was pratically "stunned".. haha.. Love really can happen anyway.. anyhow...
Love is in the air people... The graduation class of 09 is going googoo gaagaa over finding their life partners..
but i think... let love come to you.. haha..
no rush no rush... it will come to u sooner or later.. just be patient...
rushing through some relationship will only mean disaster.. ( u can ask me that! )..
dont feel sad if u feel heartbroken.. no love doesnt mean it's the end of the world..
u still have the love of ur friends and family.. which i believe is the most powerful and omnipresent u'll have at this moment in ur life...
cheer up... to all singles out there.. you are not alone.. i am here... and we still have our friends and family.. haha ^^ ( getting addicted to transofrmers.. notice the quote?? lol ^^ )

Im done.. byee.. haha ^^


My side of the love story.. I dont have a side!!.. lol

No comments: