Saturday, July 4, 2009

Im done

so my stay here is almost over..
13 more hours and im on the plane back to singapore.
and the worst thing is monday is a holiday.. youth day.. lol
should have booked a later flight. should have left on monday.. sien..
so weixian, hian e and ziliang stayed over at my place on friday night..
they reached quiet late.. an we went out for kopi until around 1130..
came back and "pillow talked" till 2 smtg.. b4 sleeping..
woke up at 11 today.. b4 leaving fr jusco... wanted to catch ice age3.. but im not sure why the hell are they so many people at bukit tinggi's jj...
the shows were fully booked.. so we went to a nearby cafe to hangout...
futsal was at 730.. and it was fun..
sweat the crap out of myself and then we had dinner/supper outside..
and then it's our goodbyes...

so i guess im not coming back again until the end of my Os...
all the best to all my friends.. and hope they study hard for SPM..
i'll be back when they finish their exams... and by that time... its's play play play all the way!!

gotta go pack my bag...
Missing my Home already... ><


Changing Into Study Mode..

No comments: