Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meeting up at last..

okay... so i met up with the guys at last today..
i wasnt anything special.. not going out to the movies or karaoke..
but it was just fo a simple game of badminton..
i had to travel all the way down to Eng Ann.. but ts worth while...
meeting up with them certainly makes my day..
everyone seems the same... although it has been months since we last met..
ziliang's getting abit noisy though.. haha..
okay.. so most of them knows how to drive already..
chris took me on a ride around eng ann.. and i've got to say that im im impressed with his dricing skills..
slow and steady.. just like my dad.. ^^

so that badminton i had just now is making my hand sore so much.. haha..
so i think they're gonna stay over tomorrow at my place..
just hope there's no last minute changes...
and yeah.. sad that i cant go to a performance in my old school tomorrow..
i think its by the Kelab Bomba... but due to transportation difficulties and me not having a license that allows me to drive.. im ony left with the choice of staying at home and my friends coming to me..
all the best to bee in her performance.. haha ^^

gotta go... cheerio....
hope i get up for gym tomorrow.. !!


O LEVELS... Coming soon..

No comments: