Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Life

Life... thats what my blog has in it again..
i think im back to blogging for these few months..
after a long and agonizing wait.. my "O's" are finally over..
overall i think it was okay.. but u'll never know.. i'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best..
i just touched down yesterday from singapore..
had a graduation night with the whole batch at some fancy restaurant..
the food was good.. i wore a nice suit.. but something was missing... GIRLS..
being in an all boys school certainly has it pros and cons..
anyway.. i think i enjoyed my time in catholic high.. although it was only two year and it felt like it was over in a blink of an eye.. i will remember it for life..
as for my friends back here in malaysia.. they're having their SPM.. all the best to them..^^ im waiting for u guys..

and i dont know why.. but one of the cappilaries of my left eyes burst..
a red blotch appeared under my iris.. and it has been there since 2 days ago..
i look like someone out of a horror movie..
hope it goes off soon.. coz i'll be heading to genting for 4 days from tomorrow onwards..
anyways.. my taiwan friend is staying over at my place.. he's always acting in front of my parents.. if only my parent knew that he is such a playful boy.. haha
anyway.. we both dyed our hair... mine's red!! haha.. copper red to be exact..

okay.. i think that's enough for now.. will be updating at least once a day..
by the way.. sorry for the long break from blogging...
i misss u guys.. hurry finish SPM!!



A white suit fits well with me... Perfectly.. ^^

No comments: