Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Specs

im sad to announce... the demise of my little precious..
on the 24th of november.. around the time of 745pm... i found out that my specs was lost..
i searched the room for more than an hour.. flipped over my mattress and many other things.. but to no avail..
she was gone.. my dear specs..
she was the one that gave me the vision.. during my o levels..
i owe her alot... im just so depressed now that i couldnt show my love to her..
i remember i frequently mistreated her.. threw her anywhere and everywhere..
she was also bent badly by me..
i didnt show her the love.. and now she has left me.. so abruptly.. i know i am wrong..
i just hope u can give me just another chance... come back to me.. even though i know it is impossible.. hope u have a better life now, whereever u are...
god bless u.. and u'll always be in my heart..

(haha ^^.. in crazy )

No comments: