Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11th May

hey boys and girls... mothers day was 2 days ago.. did u wish ur mom??
i certainly did.. good boy.. was glad to know that mom and dad are actually going out for movies.. like for REAL! haha..
i miss them a lot.. nvm.. 3 more weeks and i'll be home..
speaking about home.. i miss home.. however.. i have this heavy feeling of not wanting to leave this place.. even though for 3 weeks only.. thanks to her..
we'll both be leaving.. but sadly to different places.. ><
well.. monday was tiring.. soccer training made my calfs hurt even up till now...
there's training tomorrow too so good luck to me..
went to swensen's after school with gwen today.. stuffed myself with food and ice cream.. it's part of my "get fat then buff" plan.. hahaha...
well.. my class is gonna go support the girls volleyball team tomorrow.. my classmate is in the team.. good luck to her.. ^^

<3 Gwen

No comments: