Thursday, May 6, 2010

Im sick

yeah.. im sick of this hectic life...
tests are coming one after the another..
and i have to study one subject after the another..
thats my responsibility.. as a scholar.. i have no choice.. i dont wanna get sent back home..
im sick.. literally...
flu has been bugging me for the past couple of days.. it juz wont leave me..
it loves me.. but i hate it.. i need to breathe u see.. ><
and im sick... sickly in love i mean...
to this special someone..
u put colours into my life.. u make me happy at every sight, smell, touch ...
you give me strenght when i am down.. and all u have to do is juz be there..
i dont believe in God.. but when i believe in you.. i have a sense of security and protection.. does that make u God-ly? at least to me i guess..
everytime i look into the mirror i wonder.. am i good enough.. do i deserve you..
and everytime tears will form around my eyes.. my emotions overpowering me..
but then i see... that you and i make a perfect fit...
as our hearts our souls match perfectly together as one.. and only that matters..
loves u ttm!


Life's Good^^

No comments: