Thursday, February 19, 2009

E learning.. Sien..

many assignments.. tot of slacking but seem that i cant..
slept only for only bout 2 hours yesterday..
the coffee i drank certainly helped a lot..
im quiet blurr with some of the assignments.. and prelims are coming.. die die..
forgot to call mum and dad yesterday.. gonna call later.. miss them.. one month no meet adi..
i think they are coming down this sunday.. haha..
during prelims... nvm la...
im hungry.. no breakfast for me... starving already.. but wanna finish work first.. later only go out for branch la..
its been almost a week since the boy with the same name as me went back..
i wonder how is he now??
i wonder if it's better in malaysia.. i think so.. i wouldn't be under so much pressure.. hmm..
kla.. gotta go d... updating later.. byeee...

I love my SYF dance.. I love my "significant" role.. ^^

No comments: