Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prelims have started..

im not sure why im still blogging...
because i should be mugging like crazy now...
anyway.. english on friday was kinda hard..
paper 1... on writing.. is kinda okay for me..
but paper 2.. compre.. was a killer..
just hope i will pass la.. ^^
5 more days of prelims... but after prelims.. still cnnt slack la...
got o level SPA.... then muz dance practice.. holiday cannot go back...
wad also cannot.. walao... sien.. haha..
so anyway... life's tough... regret... but at the same time... i think its good for building up my character..
i guess everyone is also having their exams or near them now.. so i wish everyone good luck..
cheerio...
mum and dad are coming over tomorrow.. yeappi.. miss them..
one month without lookin at their face already... my sis too... having lunch together...
my cousin going too.. ^^

Can i let my hair grow longer?? haha ^^

No comments: