Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day AGAIN

Oh dear oh dear...
The time is near...
Valentine's Day is just around the corner..

Going to spend it this time as a loner...
As others kiss and make out and share gifts together...
I am always alone on valentine's day...
No matter whether i am in a relationship...
All thanks to this coming to singapore scholarship SHIT...
I think im tired of this lonely life...
and tired of all the grotesque creatures i see every night...
take me home.. and home is where i want to be...
but unfortunately... im tied down to this "torture camp" wannabe...
its study study all the way for 9 more months...
but back in my homeland.. it could have easily been slack slack slack for the next 9 months..
its 3 more years i have to spend my time here..
but im afraid i cant take it much longer...
so can someone out there make my day??
just come out.. and say to me.. " Happy Valentine's Day"

Impromptu writing by,
Teh Wei Jie

No comments: