Saturday, April 11, 2009

A day back in time

today.. i was back at kwang hua..
have fond memories for this school..
the days when we ponteng class together.. play poker cards secretly at the back...
the days we played basketball or football together..
ahh.. those were the days... haha ^^
so.. today.. i went there to get my letter.. but too bad.. it wasn rady yet..
met up with puan sally and settled it with her.. the letter can be collected on monday.. and my dad will settle it from there onwards.. they'll be coming to singapore on monday night.. tuesday's my big performance and they wanna watch me DANCE!!.. haha ^^
so i reached school around 11.. and weiheng and iunn jenn ponteng the last 2 lessons to be with me...
awwhhh... im touched.. haha..
had light lunch at mamak stall.. before i went of to somekind of temple for prayings...met up back with them at klang parade...
haha.. practically wasted 2 hours of our lives singing pathetically...
but it was fun.. all 7 of us... me, weiheng, karwei, vernsen, hoonginn, ziliang and iunn jenn..
chris couldn't make it even to sku.. he's having piano exam tis tuesday.. all the best to him..
weixian leh... tuition.. study first right weixian?? haha.. no commitment..
hian ee leh... aiyo... tuition lo... biasa adi.. haha... but long time no see him adi leh.. today go sku also no see him..
met up with a couple old buddies.. they all still look the same to me... do i still look the same??
haha.. pn raynie saw me too.. and she said " new hairstyle?"...
everytime she meets me.. this is always the first question.. but seriously... my hairstyle can change until how oo?? haha ^^
and she remembers my sis too.. looks like english teachers at kwanghua always remember me and my sis.. don know why.. lol..
ok.. going back tomolo... havent really done anything yet..
practice on monday again.. and then it SYF..
omg.. its so close.. i can smell it... SYFFFFFF!!!!!


OK.. 3..2..1.. LETS GO...

No comments: