Friday, April 10, 2009

Drained out..

cant believe how sucky the bus ride home was...
first of all.. it wasnt cheap.. 40 sing dollars... and it took 6 hours to reach KL...
the seat were all seriously shit.. and there was no entertaintment too..
even though i slept throughout the journey.. but the bus was seriously crap.. and they charged us 40 dollars for it..
but too bad.. there wasnt any seats left.. so we had to grab those seats when we had the chance..
slept all the way.. reached KL at 4am.. and my dad came around 5.. took me home.. and i fell straight on my bed..
slept for 6 hours... still in all my fancy clothes..
the dance practice the day before certainly killed me...
slept for only around 3 hours the night before...
my head was heavy when dance practice started... and i felt like i was gonna collapse at any given moment..
talking about our dance.. i seriously think that were getting better everytime we practice...
the moves are getting more and more synchronised.. and the stunts are way better after intensive practices..
haha.. just hope my roll over and freeze is perfect on tat day itself...
just bought some stuff over at JJ just now...
a white working long sleeves shirt for my dance.. and a hugo boss cologne..
but the price was way more expensive if compared to singapore... so now i know where to buy when it come to cologne..
bought my parents a tea time drink and meal today.. haha.. how good i am right? ^^
ok.. so.. i think im gonna rest well for a few days..
the guys back in singapore still have practice tomolo.. good luck to them.. 9 to 5.. haha.. working hours.. all the way dance dance dance...
im skipping it.. obviously bcoz im in msia.. and i hope i don miss too much..
and if i do.. i hope i can catch up on monday.. which is our last and final full day practice...
before D-Day on tuesday...
thats the day.. when catholic high school win gold with honours for dance for the first time in history..
i hope so.. ^^

Im growing intoa singaporean.. I dont want that to happen.. Plz bring me back home.. ^^ i hope so too..

No comments: