Monday, April 20, 2009

Life's back to normal

hardcore dance practices are now a distant memories...
from now onwards.. its all about our studies..
seriously i still cant take in the fact that there would not be any more dance classes for me this year..
i dreaded it last year.. would rather go back and sleep..
but now.. its part of my life..
a way for me to relax.. unwind... its like a drug to me already..
to take it away from me so suddenly... its not fair...
but i have to admit.. studies now are way more important...
6 more months to the Os and im not in exam mode at all..
just woke up and i havent done any homework..
the workload is getting worse and homework is piling up for me..
lack of sleep makes me sleepy everyday in class.. not that i want to.. but i have no choice...
catching 40 winks between classes is not a pleasure.. especially when u have to wake up even though u don feel like to..
our school's choir got gold in the SYF.. thats a big shock to all of us..
since their creation in 1999.. they never won a 2nd placed award.. so this was a big shock.. a tough one to swallow...
the choir boys said they screwed up the 3rd song.. they sang higher by a note.. and that was enough to take away the gold with honours from them..
many of them cried... because the were branded the best secondary school choir in Asia.. bu only got a gold..
i believe they are better than that.. and i think they will bounce back..
speaking about CCA's... the Exco members for dance is out..
and my little You bingqian is the next vice president.. good luck and all the best to him..
Jing Zu will be holding the secretary post.. while my couzzie E teng got to be in charge of logistics.. all thanks to me la.. haha ^^
still wondering how we got gold.. we seriously screwed up a lot of parts on that day's performance..
haha.. maybe the judges just love us...
and i feel like laughing everytime i hear that recording..
we must have looked like a bunch of idiots when we shouted.. haha..
miss that feeling.. !! ^^
ok..
i think i'll continues writing my journal... byee ^^

No comments: