Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Exams in 3 more days

for higher chinese paper only la...
others still got 4 more weeks... hope i will do good for my chinese this time...
im a weird guy... im chinese but im not at all good at chinese....
cant say im a banana because my english never get A1 since i came to singapore 18 months ago..
so wad am i?? someone in the middle.. haha.. the middleman... not bad, though..
went school today.. obviously la... recovered from my "sickness" adi...
classes were getting slackier and slackier...
syllabus all finished.. its just revisions and pass year papers everyday.. sien dao....
anyway... i think im done blogging for now...
nothing much to say...


For no apparent reason.. i tried to save money today but couldn't.. haha..
i dont know why.. someone please help me.. lol ^^


All i want is you.. would you be my bride..?

No comments: