Monday, May 25, 2009

No school for me

slept till 9 today...
apparently i was "sick"..
stomachache and a mild flu... not anything serious..
slept most of the day.. very tired too...
the semester is coming to the end.. and everyone in the hostel is talking about holidays and trips back home to malaysia..
not for me and the other sec 4s though...
im running low in supply for cash too.. even though i have a bundle of those in my back account..
but i promised myself not to touch the cash inside there... its for backup.. ^^
can i live 4 weeks in singapore with 40 bucks??
i don think so... haha.. good luck to me.. ooopps.. make that 32 bucks.. had mc donalds for breakfast and 5 bucks for the medical fees.. damn.. ><

went out yesterday with amoo and my seniors julian and perret..
the movie night in the museum was crappy... but we had a few laughs...
had lunch at somekinda fancy restaurant named Hip Diners USA... haha.. the restaurant even got Obama as a spokesperson.. not bad..
the food was quiet ok.. but the service was damn lousy...
and we still had to pay that 10% service tax.. luckily we left a rating service sheet for them.. hope they change for the better. haha ^^

nothing much to say now... my body feels lifeless...
no more energy left inside of me.. i need something to rejuvinate me...
a hug or a kiss maybe?? nahh... just kidding.. haha.. byee..


Man Utd are gonna win the Champions League... Champions League...

No comments: