Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kinda dead

im talking about my blog though...
life has been hectic...
prelims are 5 weeks away.. and i've not started on anything yet...
had CHMA auditions today...
kinda screwed my song which was Perfect by Simple Plan..
lost my breath and couldnt keep my composure...
sang one verse only and decided it was enough...
it will be a miracle if i get through i think.. haha.. but i had fun..
the last week was kinda fun.. especially during the long weekend break..
we had no school on monday.. due to wesak day falling on saturday.. we had an extra day off on monday...
went out almost everyday except on monday...
spent alot of $$ at bugis... 5 of us went out together on saturday.. and we both 5 identical shades... kinda hilarious.. but i think the shades are worth it.. haha..
went bowling on friday evening.. and i broke my own record... 132 marks on my first round...
not bad at all.. haha.. anyway...
i think i gotta go now..
a headache is building up in my head..
my migrane is back i think... the lack of sleep made me sleep at least 1 hour during lessons today...
gotta go.. chao...
good luck to friends back in malaysia... exams are coming rite??

I'm sorry.. I can't be.. Perfect..

No comments: