Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everyone is special

Well.. I think it's about time i posted something not really related or revolving about what happens around me..
today im here to talk about what i think about different people..
everyone has their own specialties..
be it in singing, dancing, or sports ( which i can do all but not sure about being really good at it )..
everyone is special in their own way..
it's also a way to showcase their talent.. and show their own style and personality..
i think it's very wrong to judge someone on what they do or practice..
being a guy who dance isn't gay or anything.. i was in dance in secondary school and im proud of it..
i learned a lot of things from dance.. and i certainly tasted glory being in it..
performing in front of international judges from all over the world, or in front of a sold out crowd in the Esplanade, or closing the ceremony for the AYG, i enjoyed every single second of it..
so what if people think it's gay for a guy to dance, i think these people are just shallow minded, causing dancing instills responsibilty and the trainings are just as tough..
a real man wouldn't be shy to stand up and show what they really like.. and i can say i like dance. and i think it's not gay at all..

I love singing too.. I know people dont think guys who sing are gay..
but i love it when they stare at me when i sing.. maybe cause they didnt expect someone like me could sing i guess, no??
i remember the day when i was not more than 5 years old..
i would sing hokkien songs on the karaoke machine for my grandmum.. i guess i liked singing from that day on..
i had vocal trainings for a few months... but that's about it..
i dont like vocal trainings i guess.. i just like singing..
i makes me feel good.. singing out my feelings and emotions..

And now.. My cca is soccer..
i know many people think that me changing from dance to soccer is kinda weird..
from performing arts to sports..
many think that guys changing to sports cca in JC is because they wanna get tough and buff..
but thats not the case for me.. i love soccer or football..
it makes me happy.. it makes me energetic when a ball is at my feet..
although i do admit im not the best at it.. but i really really like it..
i know i played basketball from primary till secondary.. and only really picked up soccer when i was 14 or so.. but.. i dont know why i still like soccer more..
maybe its because i watch football and the EPL.. maybe...
but soccer trainings in my school are the toughest... and i wouldn't go into detail about it.. training sessions are top secret! (we wanna win next year and we cant share it with our enemies! haha)
well.. althoug i do admit i wanna get fit.. but i changed my cca from dance to soccer because i really love soccer and would like to try something new..
i was at crossroads earlier in the year where i had to choose from soccer, dance and choir ( i could have joined. got through auditions )..
and im glad i chose to join soccer.. will try my best to make it to the team next year..

and yeah.. gwen's in Photog.. and boy... she's good..
i love being her model... and she edits them till i look even better...
haha.. not bad having a Photog girlfriend.. takes nice photos for u other than loving you.. heee ^^
here are a few shots from her of me.. and im quiet good myself too.. at least my camwhoring skills..
what to say ehh.. im a natural.. haha
OMFG i look good, no??!! ^^



Camwhoring number one.. ( horny look )

My best so far.. ^^

Well.. holidays are boring as usual.. kinda clockwork..

morning wake up.. breakfast.. gym.. come back.. online.. lunch.. online.. sleep maybe.. dinner.. tv... supper maybe.. online till late at night..

my friends have college.. they have exams soon.. FML.. haha...

gwen's coming down... i hope we can at least meet.. miss her ttm laa.. ^^

nights ^^ ( although i wont sleep so early )

No comments: