Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Movies that melted my heart

well.. today went by kinda fast..
although i was extremely bored throughout the day.. but it magically passed by kinda fast..
much thanks to movies that i watched today on my laptop..
the first was Hachiko: A Dog Story..
i finished gyming and decided to watch a movie.. and this caught my eye in the list og hundereds of movies i have in my harddrive..
the movie was nice..VERY.. i freaking cried.. and to people who know me well.. I DONT FREAKING CRY OVER A MOVIE..
its just now me.. i always laugh at my mom and sister when they get all teary eyed over some movie or drama..
but now here i am.. tears dripping down.. that was how touching the movie was..
it shows us that dogs, or animals, have feelings too.. and they are extremely loyal..
the world would be a much better place if more people actually act like dogs/animal.. haha.. kinda ironic, no??!!
well i guess i was kinda sad too caused it reminded me of my dog which passed away 1.5 years ago..
he was 10 years old.. and i grew up with him.. he didnt do wonders like wait for me at the railway station like Hachi did in the movie.. but it actually waited for the whole family to come back from our holiday in Taiwan before passing away.. :(
may u rest in peace, dear NIKKI.

the next show was the Blind Side.. it was nice.. it was meaningful..
and its another true story ( Hachiko too! ).. well.. its about this boy who grew up homeless until somebody took care of him.. he was black.. but his foster parents were white.. and he became successful NFL player in the end..
i didnt cry though.. gotta keep my macho man look intact..
oh ya.. i went swimming today.. for the first time in a gazillion years..
i swam blind though.. forgot my goggles.. and i did some tanning too..
gotta tan myself.. the sun wasnt so strong today.. so i think i gotta do it a few more times..
gwen said im like an albino.. and i admit.. kinda ugly with tan lines all over.. haha..

and yeah.. driving lessons today were a waste of time.. i could drive perfectly well already ^^

<3 GWEN

No comments: