Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Terms : Day 2

I still have time to blog. That shows what state i am in now.. HOPELESS..
well im sat for 3 papers so far, GP and Maths on Day1 and Econs today..
well.. all of the papers were okok... it's not easy yet no difficult.. however all the papers are very subjective, so i'll not judge myself base on how do i think i will fare, i'll just expect the worse and hope for a surprise..
there's no paper for me tomorrow, so yeah.. i can spend some time blogging here..
History is killing me.. Together with Geog it's suicidal.. But me LIKEY.. haha.. dont know why.. beats memorizing bond pair or genomes and mRNA.. although i can memorise them but i dont see the point..
well my weekend is ruined i guess.. it was suppose to be a long weekend as monday will be youth day, which means no school..
but there's gonna be soccer camp in school from saturday till monday.. so yeah.. there goes my weekend..
will be spending it with a bunch of guys doing stuff which will make us sweat and feel exhausted ( sounds wrong, no?? ).. rather than spending time with Gwen ^^
i really dont know how im gonna survive this term.. i heard that training will be increased to 3 times a week.. monday wednesday friday.. with friendlies on saturday..
thats like 4 days a week.. and i still have ASEAN com.. everything... OMFG...

i think i better plan out my life now.. before retreating back to my own world of "studying".. peace ^^ byee

No comments: