Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to school

it was more then a week since i last step into school..
and today.. was the first time in more than a week..
4days of MC made me stay only in the hostel..
and i was so happy to be back...
dance was also nice.. a couple of new moves was added in..
bt i caught up fast... its gonna be nice.. the dance..
we're now qualified a silver.. according to mr ang...
we need emotions to have a gold.. and keewen is our gold with honours.. if is stunts go through nicely..
we'll be celebrating our Dance CCA's first ever gold with honours..
and tday... i cut my hair for the first time in 3 months..
exactly 3 months ago.. on the 27th of december.. i got my hair cut.. and since then.. i never cut my hair.. till now.. haha.. at last cut adi..
so.. had supper at the same coffee shop just now..
its growing into a habit... and its quiet costly too... hmm...
im almost broke.. going back in 2 weeks time...
SYF in 2 weeks time.. die die die.. gotta look after my body.. and stop falling sick..
GOLD WITH HONOURS!!

I... Cut... My... Hair... Ha... Ha...^^

No comments: