Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ready.. Get Set... Go..

school's over for the week.. its cross country tomorrow..
so there will be no lessons... good..
im in competitive running again for the 2nd year running.. i join not to win.. haha.. i know i cant win..
i join just because i know i can run a longer distance... the competitive run is about 5km..
lol.. today was a fairly good day... 4got to bring dance clothes... so i danced my way through with my uniform..
at last our SYF dance gao tim adi... monday going for rehersal.. gonna miss lessons...
got back combined humans result today.. did not so good for social studies... lucky my history help me.. highest in class leh.. 24/25.. haha... geng leh...
nothing much to crap today la.. wanna sleep early...
going to sentosa tomorrow.. wanna play ball... volleyball.. football... sunbathe also la.. haha...
yeah yeah.. take care everyone...
A level results coming out tomolo.. my couzzie sister is taking her result.. she's from hwachong JC.. all the best to her..
erm erm.. SPM result also wanna come out d.. all the best la everyone.. erm erm..
for form 5 ppl tis year... my advice to u.. better start studying adi.. ^^
byeee....


I run.. I run.. I run.. But why i am still at the starting point?? ^^

No comments: