Saturday, March 7, 2009

Im burned...

hello there.... im sun burned.. again...
and the culprit was sentosa again.. i knew i was gonna get sunburned.. but everytime.. i alwiz forget the all important sun block.. hmm...
my arms have visible two tone colours from the biceps up and down.. one's malay.. while the other's chinese.. haha.. thats how bad it is..
my neck's hurting very much.... sunburned.. a simply scratch down my neck will send me into a howl... and amount of small friction will allow me to go into my top voice...
other than the outer skin damage.. my legs are killing me.. a simple walk down a flight of stairs is like an impossible task for me..
all thanks to my sku's cross country and a day at the beach later...
ran like a mad dog yesterday.. but didn't win also...
completed 4km + under 20 min...
after the run.. we went to sentosa... very stupid idea... plaeyed volleeyball at 1pm..
under the scorching sun... our skin was burned in like 5 seconds... the sand was freaking hot.. and we had to shift our legs every second if don want them to be cooked...
we played till about 2pm plus before going into the sea.. the sea was salty as usual.. and there wasn't much people.. it wasn't a holiday.. so there were no teenagers.. hmm... sien.. haha
after that.. we played soccer... and thanks to that.. my legs are even more dead... scored a handful of goals..
but soccer wasn't meant to be played on sand... and thats why both my legs are bruised with cuts suffered when i hit the ball with my legs... haha...
it was fun.. and after that.. we bathed and had dinner..
Siloso Beach.. i got sun BURNED....
Dinner was taken at Burget King in Vivo City...
we chatted for quiet a long time there.. haha..
thanks to CKB... chiakokben... we had a handful of laughs..
too bad he doesn't stay with us anymore..
Burget King...

CKB!!!

Went home after that... im currently $3000 in debt..

owe the school... hahah... god help me.... whoo body's still aching....

i miss home.. homesick... nostalgic.... wtf!!

Hair still growing.. ^^

No comments: