Saturday, March 21, 2009

Im fine again..

After 3 days of torture.. im finally free from the "unsual" i caught on wednesday...
the fever just kept coming back even when it seemed to have subsided...
quiet bad la tis time my fever... 39 degrees is no laughing matter...
another degree higher and i might end up in a hospital bed or my death bed...
i lost my appetite.. i have no energy.. and my legs are both sore..
i cant walk long distances.. i throat is aching due to the fever and i am very tired...
thank god my sufferring is over.. or i think so..
i just hope the fever doesnt come back miraculously like 5 in the morning today..
and when i took 2 panadols and only after 20 minutes without sleeping.. the fever magically disappeared without leaving a trace.. haha.. cool..
anyway...
holidays are about to end.. thats fast...
and my holiday spent in singapore is wasted again.. same thing if it was in malaysia.. haha..
but malaysia get to meet up with my old buddies.. thats what i miss the most..
ok... gotta go.. pray for my recovery.. ^^


Bet u didn't went through a 39.2 'C fever before..! ^^
I did.. and I survived.. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See..
I told u to take good care of yourself d mah!