Sunday, March 22, 2009

Too early said

i tot i was fine..
i tot it was all over.. but apparently.. i was wrong...
saturday morning.. around 5..i started all over again.. fever at 5am..
took pills.. and it was gone almost immediately...
went for CIP.. walked for hours collecting money for the needy.. before coming back..
slept during the afternoon and the fever came back..
had enough of it and went to the nearest 24 hour clinic to check on my condition..
i expected Dengue.. but turns out.. the doc says its not.. just some plain old fever...
gave me antibiotics and some painkiller...
tot it would all go away..
sunday morning.. woke up late and had breakfast...
went for a shower before having the shock of my life in front of the mirror..
spots started groing on me..
i couldnt be wrong tis time..
dengue symptoms are coming out..
went to the doctor at night... doctor said it was some viral infection...
i was proved wrong again.. i qualified doctor can never be wrong..
gave me 4 days mc.. and i was happy with it..
came back.. told my parents.. and they went wild..
the were furious why the doc didnt give me a blood check..
asked me to go for a checkup tomolo.. which i will be going with Mr Lawrence..
hope im fine... mom said it might either be dengue or another kind of mosquito related disease thats life threatening..
i have relatives that had it before and its after their fever broke before they began experiencing small red dots on their bodies..
god help me.. im too young to die...
good night...

My head is killing me... Its like a thousand needles poking through it.. !!

No comments: