Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Drained Out..

This few days we relaxing...
trying to relax over here... juz finished my prelims...
although results were no impressing at all... but at least got improve in some subjects..
but deprove in some too.. ^^
haha.. nevermind.. prelim 2 i will do well... promise...
my school assembly today was a drama show... about BGR and love... BGR = Boy Girl Relationship..
the whole thing was interesting.. talking about love for teenagers and wad problems they cause..
i think wad they acted on stage was really the truth... me myself have exactly that same kind of experience... that same kind of situation.. hmm ..
love... im still not sure... wad is love actually??
an itch around the heart?? or an addiction to someone??
or is it a feeling of care for someone...?? or maybe the need to protect someone??
i guess its a combination of all... so.. am i loved?? i sure hope i am...
i got my dad.. my mom.. my sis... my relatives.. my friends.. my...... haha...
do i love anyone... sure... i love ppl who love me...
it's a cycle don't u see...
to be loved by someone.. u have to love them first... u give u take... that makes the world go round..


okay.. enough of this... i think im gonna have a boring holiday though...
dance practices everyday.. and maybe even remedials.. arghh... damn unhappy wif a few subjects...
bcoz of my carelessness... A1 become B.. sien kao... walao...
suan liao.. over adi.. don think about it alredi lo... anyway...
im not playing such a big part in the dance adi.. they took away the props.. so i could do anything special... hmmm.... sad...
the whole dance is getting along well...
i said to my sg friend that i was sick of dance adi.. but he said juz put in the effort for a few more months... he said that the experience will be unforgetable... once in a lifetime..
that immediately changed my views.. im looking forward to SYF.. Gold with Honours for my team.. yeah... im looking forward to it...
sunday was a suey day la... aiyo.. but i don wanna tell out..
haha... okay..i think im done...
miss everyone so so much...
and yeah... i actually wanted to go back during april.. long weekend.. too bad that week SYF.. wtf!!...
hmmm....
cheerio.. byee...


Hair still not cut... Warned by teacher already though.. ^^

No comments: