Monday, November 24, 2008

Futsal... Eat... Leg cramp... Sleepy... Sleep... Wake Up Eat...

Dats wat i did today... woke up early at 9 ( for me its early ) and prepared myself..
chris said to be there by 10... reached RSA at 9.45.. and waited for almost 1 freaking hour till i saw chris..
made me pissed off la.. but shortly after the game started.. it was gone..
scored alot today... i think bcoz we were u againts weaker opponents..
most of them were form 2 this year.. bu for their age their not quiet bad...
finished around 1.30 and reached home by 2.30?? was sms with my meimei... but after lunch im completly forgot bout it and went to see teevee... haha..
den i fell asleep on the couch... too tired la...
decided to drag myself to bed to contiue sleeping.. but my parents keep calling me for dinner..
wth!!.. i juz had lunch at 3.. and its now only 7.. i said im not hungry..
but i went down at last because we were having scallops.. so i juz had scallops.. hahaha
after that.. im back up here writing this.. i think im gonna sleep soon...
my eyelids are so goddamn heavy.. byeee...

Love is the crowning grace of humanity, the holiest right of the soul.
... Plutarch

No comments: