Thursday, November 13, 2008

Im awake...

its 12.15 and im awake..
improvement from last few days la.. 1pm only wake up..
so.. what are my plns for today??
not much i think.. maybe slacking around again and mayb later... head off to the gym..
UPSR results are out and my cousin is taking his results...
hope he gets good results.. i wanna reward him.. haha ^^
Chelsea and Liverpool lost.. on the same day...
wad a result... it must be my lucky day....
chelsea lost on penalties by 5-4 to burnley after a dull 1-1 draw..
drogba even played but it seemed tht lady luck wasn't smiling on them..
liverpool lost to a roman pavlyuchennko hat trick...
all the hype about revenge was put to rest.. haha.. tough luck liverpool!!
so... my mum is out... and im alone... hungry!!
mayb i'll go down to the kitchen and ransack the place so that i can find something to eat.. hahas..
i think im gonna dye my hair red later.. haha..

SAYING "I GIVE UP" IS ONLY THE REAL LOST WHEN U FAIL IN SOMETHING!

No comments: