Thursday, November 20, 2008

Same old day..

woke up at 1.10pm today.. haha...
slept late yesterday... around 5am i think... so nvm la... i juz slept for bout 8 hours only..
thats normal.. rite??
there's nthing planned for me today??
my mum and sis are busy watching cantonese dramas.. my dad's off to work... and im here..
nothing much to do... study maybe?? err.. later la...
go out with frens?? first.... many of my friends cant go out it seems... rising oil prices made it that way...
and.. if we really went out... the places we would go were all in klang.. which was so boooring...
i think im gonna go to KL and shop la.. nothing better to do.. juz hope my mum can fetch me there..
anyways... i would really like to have classes on my vocals again...
i think that its not getting any better.. and i feel that im deproving..
wont want that to happen though.. i wan to perform next year at my school's music awards..
haha.. anyway.. anyone who is free and wants to go out.. plz gimme a call..
im free.. and i think that i can most probably go to anywhere i want.. haha...
kk.. be posting laterrrr.....

There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
... William Shakespeare

1 comment:

Vee ♬ said...

wao..performing on music awards huh...cool...yaya...go for vocal class..it helps alot...hehe..i just found that boys who can sing is so damn freaking cool...and easily melts girl's heart..haha...
so i bet lots of girls from ur school is after u..XD