Tuesday, November 25, 2008

watching cantonese drama...

moonlight resonance.. 家好月圆....
hahaha.. i also never thought that i will be watching this cantonese drama.. but there's really nothing else left for me to do.. so watch lo..
haha.. juz watch 5 episodes on one stretch.. nice la the drama.. hehe...
anyways..i wanna sleep adi.. so tired today.. futsal until no energy adi..
but i still like it though... even though its only chris today...
its better than spending the morning alone in my bed right...
futsal with him fun la... after going to singapore i think he's the only one who really stil keep in touch wif me.. haha... weixian karwei also got la.. but.. got many of my friends.. i think they wont even say hi to me when they meet me on the street or something.. haiz...
really miss those days.. >.<
gotta sleep.. byee....

You are not the only influence in your children's life... that is why you MUST BE the BEST INFLUENCE in your children's life!
... Philp McGraw

No comments: