Saturday, November 22, 2008

Over rated saturday..

woke up this morning feeling like today was gonna be a good day.. full of activities i guess??
but when i took a glimpse at the clock.. it was alredi 12 noon..
omg.. i sleep past my wake up time again.. no good la like that..
yesterday b4 sleep somemore say wan go gym exercise.. now miss gym time again.. haizz...
slept late yesterday bcoz i was finishing a story by stephan king.. Rita hayworth and the shwashank redemption.. it was a nice story...
after waking up today.. i had asam laksa.. wow.. it was one nice one... havent had it since last year..
imagine that.. the taste of it still lingers around my mouth now.. haha...
afte that.. i watch the cantonese drama my sis and mom are cathing for awhile... before retreating back to my lair.. haha..
spent the whole afternoon playing FM.. wasting my time la seriously..
i was so engrossed in the game that it was alredi dinner time but i did not noticed..
a shout from my sis woke me up from my connection with the fatasy world and i got dressed in record time..
we were going out for dinner.. to Aeon bukit tinggi i guess..
threw on a pair of long black jeans and checked shirt before heading out... went to the restaurant Dragon-i and had load of good food there..
my tummy is as round as a hemisphere now.. haha...
now im back home and my cousin and relatives are around...
gotta go soon.. update later.. haha.. byeee

There are some men and women in whose company we are always at our best.
... William Henry Drummond

No comments: