Sunday, November 16, 2008

U know wat?? F*ck friendster..

friendster is like the crappiest thing ever.. only tis morning did i realise that all my friends in friendster were got...
wtfff.... waste my time la...
haha... don expect me to slowly add my firneds again one by one... haha..
i prefer blogging now though...
bloggng first.. friendster 2nd.. slowly add them back la... haiz..
wat to do.. i think im gonna sue friendster la.. lol ^^
gotta slp early today i guess.. going to singapore tomolo...
hmmm.. >.< actually i kinda miss life in singapore though...
grown used to it... but life back here is just as fine...
i really dont know what im gonna do when im finished with my studies la...
whether to move to another place or stay in malaysia.. haha...
ok.. enuf with dat.. im off to singapore tomolo but will be back by tuesday..
anyone for movies after that?? madagascar 2?? quarentine?? haha..
call me.. anyone... i'll be free... !!
take care... bubye...

There is very little sucess when there is little laughter.
... Andrew Carnegie

No comments: