Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wednesday of nothing-to-do-ness

the title tell everything... today was a bummer..
nothing much to do... woke up like usual.. late...
had lunch b4watching drama...
after that.. my sis, mom,dad and aunt came back from massage theraphy..
i did not follow them.. cause i have a good body.. haha...
after that.. my sis wanted to test her driving skills... so i followed her in my dads car..
i was risking my life u know.. my sis have not really driven a car on busy roads b4..
haha.. so i sat at the back and my dad sat beside her..
she was on the wheel.... but my dads hand was on the wheel too for most of the time..
she was nervous ok.. she did not want to accelerate and could no keep the car in a straight line.. dad was busy teaching her his so called "great" driving skills...
and my sis told me she did not want to drive fast..
he wanted to be like my dad.. who was a slow driver..
but i still wish her all the best la.. hope she can pass her test..
so that she can ferry me around in the future.. haha.. yeah!!
after that.. we had dinner and i slept.. for around an hour or so..
and i have been watching the drama till now..
its 1am already.. haha..
kla.. gotta sleep soon.. tomolo going out!!
tatazz....

The greatest sin is not knowing that the one you love the most is standing beside you. ... Babbieboii

No comments: