Saturday, November 15, 2008

We did ok...

wad a tiring day.. all my friends juz left my home..
they came over to my house after we played in a futsal competition..
we were 3rd overall in the league...
won 2 games.. drawn 1 and lost one...
the game we lost.. we lost embarrassingly... 10-2...
haha... i scored juz 2 goals... wasted alot of chances and hit the post at least 5 times..
tough luck.. anyway..
im so tired now.. juz slept for 3 hours since yesterday...
im gonna faint soon.. hahas..
my legs are sore again and my toenails on my right foot are all broken into half.. haha..
kar wei, wei xian and zi liang came to my house juz now..
had quiet a fun time on the computer.. chatting la.. not doing anything hamsap.. haha
we played a couple of ppl.. and used ziliang and kw's accounts to chat and play wif a couple of gals..
we shared some laughs and it was fun..
i wanna sleep... but later got match i wanna see.. haha...
mayb i'll update later again..

I WANT MY TOENAILS BACK!! ^^

1 comment:

Vee ♬ said...

no worries U'll get ur nails back asap!!haha...

sign,
vee