Monday, December 29, 2008

10 more hours

till i board my friends car.. to go back to sg...
hmm.. so fast la.. nect yer o levels adi.. muz study..
so since i still have the chance now..
i must cherish my time here..
wahaha.. rite??
packed all my thing already.. thx mum and dad..
im gonna miss u.. but i promised im not gonna cry in front of u tomolo...
hmmm.. hope u guys come find me when jiejie come take her results..
all the best to my sis too.. the best get full A la.. den i got pressure.. den only can i perform..
yeah!! haha.. siao de me..
played basketball at klang parade just now.. had fun..
finish at 7.. came back.. had dinner.. den play badminton wif family.. haha..
exercise until siao la me..
after that.. came back.. den pack lo..
i certainly will miss something wan.. rite hor?? hahaha
so tomolo i'll be up by 6 something..
tomolo morning's post will be my last in malaysia..
and i don think i'll be posting frequently.. but i try la.. haha...
i'll update if stupid thing happens.. i awiz do stupid things there.. so...
look out for me..
ok.. tata everyone... take care...

No comments: