Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

but there's nothing to merry about for my christmas..
spent the whole morning sleepin.. woke up for lunch and then i was facing the computer screen again..
had no plans to go out bcoz my sis was out for driving lesson..
and she called during lunch to say that she will be having lessons till 5pm.. wtf...
there goes my christmas.. haha ^^
4 more days till im back to that shithole..haha...
but im not sure whether i miss it or dread it..
but its already part of my life la.. so i guess im not gonna be so emo when i return there compared to last year...
but seriously la... all my friends are here.. hmmm >.<
havin dinner outside later... bar-b-q plaza i think or wadever it is called...
aeon bukit tinggi again.. haizz.. hahaha..
i dont want my hair trimmed.. but my teachers back in singapore will certainly know that i've dyed it.. omg... and my coloured contacts... nooooooo....
hahaha...
next year is gonna be tough... exam year.... i wanna get good grades...
no fooling around... but i think it'll be tough for me not to fool around...
thats my nature la.. alwiz up to mischeif and stupid things.. haha
kla.. im gonna rest now.. mayb i'll head off to the gym later...
tatazz..

No comments: