Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fun night..

went out to gym around 5 something..
had been spending the whole afternoon watch movies on astro.. haha
my mum fetched me there.. there were 2 other gals in the gym..
one is around 20+ while the another my age..
the gal around my age was tall la.. somemore wear basketball shoe wan.. haha..
muz be basketball player... hahaha..
did everything fast.. bcoz my mum wanted me back home fas..
so i rushed through everything...
only ran 1.75 km.. 10 minutes only..
bathe staright away.. without jacuzzi or steambath sauna...
walked home... i dont know why but i like walking home.. haha..
reached home and everyone was preparing for steambot adi.. dinner...
ate outside the compound of the house..
nice.. eat until very full.. steambot and grilled bacon and meat too.. haha
yum yum..
Fresh.. ^^
after that.. rested for a while before being called down by my sis...
muz help them do biscuit wor... my sis wanna give fren.. so ask everyone help..
daddy also help.. but he keep talking guai lan things.. haha..
make everyone laugh... finished in no time...
i made a square shape and heart shape cookie.. but when bake come out also don look like heart shape de.. haha ^^

in the making...



before baking..



square and heart..?? can??
haha.. wad a fun day... waiting for christmas... 20 more minutes...
wanna drink drink drink..
merry christmas everyone...
and a happy new year.. tata...




No comments: