Monday, December 29, 2008

Countdown to D-day...

less den one more day b4 i leave..
but.. im gonna cherish my time here.. wahaha.. someone teach me de...
muz cherish ur time here... so i cherish lo.. juz now went out wif family...
go jj again.. haha.. i go cut hair.. den buy clothing again..
after that going to play bkb wif fren.. at Klang Parade.. zz... so far...
after bkb.. play badminton wif family.. im a busy guy la....
but.. stil cant imagine im going back tomolo..
gonna miss everything here...
my family.. my friends.. my bed... my house.. my comp... my pillow.. my chair... heck.. even the air.. wahaha...
but life muz go on.. looking forward to come back during chinese new year..
so... im gonna smile.. not cry.. when i go back tomolo.. haha..
although i do feel kinda sad inside...
better get going soon.. wanna go play bkb liao..
byeeee....

No comments: