Friday, December 26, 2008

So early..

woke up so early today.. arghh..
got ppl lo.. make me wake up... haha
yesterday was like the plain.. but i watched a nice show yesterday..
quiet old show.. escape from huang shi.. nice show.. hahaha
im wasting my time... doing nothing..
like a convict waiting for the courts final decision..
my final decision is in 3 days time..
after that.. im going back.. so god have mercy on me.. i don wanna break down again like last time..
give me strength... i need it badly...
im not good at saying goodbyes... but if i dont say it.. ppl will have the wrong impression on me...
but if i really say my goodbyes right in front of ppl.. i will definently break down.. tried it before...
i still remember..it was june.. i was going back after mid term holidays...
i said goodbye to my aunt.. and tears began to fill my eyes.. cried along the way back.. on the car.. bus too..
hmmm.... emo sometimes.. but that makes me human rite??
its healthy once in a while rite?? hmmm...
hmm... i guess thats all... some one told me.. uch cherish every moment u have now.. so...
ok... i'll go back to my chatting.. cherish my time ma..
wahahah..bb.......

No comments: