Wednesday, December 24, 2008

5 more days..

5 more days till i go back to my so called "homeland".. zz.. singapore..
sku is starting soon... but im not sure why singapore is so god dammit kiasu..
start sku on the 2nd even though its a friday..
go sku for one day den weekends again... damn lame la.. zzz...
5 more days b4 i go back.. time flies la...
so fast one year over adi... i think i'll finish my studies in no time la...
played futsal wif chris yesterday... woke up early morning and wait for ppl come collect tickets from me..
wahahah... bee going to sunway ma.. so i give her free tickets lo.. i got extra...
since she come over liao.. so i pass to her her b.day present also lo..
mana tahu she straight away open see.. walao... not yet b.day alredi open.. haha.. suah lo suah lo..
same also la.. the present also will not change laa.. hehe ^^
when i give her present that time.. she look so blur lo... like shocked only.. haha...
bee come my house hor... but my meimei don bliv.. haha.. keep say i bluff her de...
now i also write in blog liao.. sure is real liao de bah?? haha..
so i played futsal with chris and his bro issac and his form 2 friends...
had a quiet day.. not many goals.. but i did scored a nice one.. for my standards..
chris kicked off to me.. a defender came towards me and i faked right before going left and creating space..
den i just whackd the ball and it went straight into the top left hand corner.. haha..
had lunch outside with my whole family...
den came back.. used the comp for a while b4 retreating to my bed.. slept till 7.20 before being called up by my aunt.. dinner time.. bah kut teh.. wahaha...
finish dinner.. parents wanna go aeon jusco.. so i follow lo... want buy clothes...
my cousin bro called me b4 going out.. ask me go drink.. i say ok lo.. after shoppin la of course.. haha..
finished shoppin at 10.30 and went to a nearby shop to have a couple of beers each.. ate somthing too..
went back around 11.30.. someone called... haha.. den i call my meimei until 2am.. siao de..
she don wanna off ma.. wahaha..
kla.. thats all.. its 12.13 pm adi but i havent had breakfast and lunch... Grrrr... my stomachs roaring.. ^^

No comments: