Friday, December 19, 2008

Sunway today.. tomolo.. the day after tomolo..

yeah.. i went to sunway today.. wif my sis and yong yaw only..
i think im being light bulb lo.. haha
but if i don go.. they all also don go..
we go there by mrt lo.. and bus..
reached aroubd 10 smtg.. had a quick bite.. den go sing song adi..
sing alot la.. until no sound adi.. haha
after dat.. ah teng joined us..
we played bowling..
i and ah teng one group.. we lost.. belanja secret recipe..
hahaha...
tomolo going again.. somemore stay there.. dono wan do wad.. haha
den around 5 smtg..
received a call from my mum.. sad news..
my loyal dog.. nikki.. juz passed away..
haizz... 1o years old leh.. miniature pincher.. black and brown..
thx for the memories.. i will remember u..
so me and my sis and yong yaw rushed back..
our dad took us to the vet to take a lat look at nikki..
hmm... i really miss him.. really regret why no spend more time with him..
feel bad also.. when we holiday.. he suffer..
and today when we at sunway so happy.. he pass away.. really feel bad.. hope he can forgive me..
i admit.. when i saw his lifeless body there and when i patted him for the last time.. i cried...
i have feelings for him la.. 10 years.. who wont wor... he's like a little brother to me..
and now i feel like i just lost a family member.. haizzz...
feel very down now la..
i guess thats all la...
take care everyone...
may u rest in peace, nikki...

In Memory of Nikki
(06.06.98 - 19.12.08)
I miss u very much..

No comments: